Fun, educational, hands-on digital imaging workshops for all skill levels based in Atlanta, Georgia
Upcoming Atlanta Photography Workshops:
|Saturday Jan 20|
Are you embarrassed by your iphone pictures? Take this class to up your iphone photography skills! All iphone users welcome! Want more information? Click here!
|Saturday Jan 28|
Sign up for this class!
|Sunday March 4|
Bring your lighting skills to the next level at this Studio Lighting Workshop. We’ll show you how to set up studio lighting, adjust the lights and achieve different portrait looks in a studio. Start taking great headshots with this workshop!
Don’t see a date or type of workshop here that works for you? Go over to our calendar to see a full listing of our currently available hands on photography workshops. Include Workshops in March like Studio Lighting and Wedding Photography!
The 2018 Schedule is now up on our Calendar!
Gift Certificates are available! Follow us on Facebook, we’d love to be your friend! We’re also on Instagram and Twitter!
Why Hands-on Photography Workshops?
- There are so many reasons to book a hands on photography workshop. Primarily, everybody learns quicker in a learn-by-doing atmosphere. At Creative Edge Atlanta Photography Workshops, we provide the models and the location, as well as up to three professional photographer instructors so you can ask questions and receive immediate feedback.
- Our models sign model releases that allow you, the student, to use the photos you take in your online portfolio, Facebook page, and Instagram. When you’re at our photography classes you’ll not just gain knowledge, you’ll begin to build your portfolio with images that really wow your future clients!
- Sometimes the hardest part of photography is learning lighting. Light changes constantly, and locations can really be intimidating. When you come on a photography course with us, we’ll take you on location. We’ll teach you how to find light, alter light, and make light when there isn’t enough available light.
- Want to start learning about photography, but don’t have a camera because you don’t know what to buy? Book with Atlanta photography workshops with Creative Edge and we’ll lend you a camera. You can learn how to handle the camera and we’ll inform you more about the camera you need for the type of photography you want to shoot.
- Our hands-on photography classes are not limited to group workshops. We also provide one-on-one mentoring for many subject focused photography including:
- maternity, newborn, kids, family
- architecture, real estate photography, landscape, night photography
- high school seniors, college seniors
- corporate head shots, business head shots, group headshots
- equine, dogs, pets
- couples, engagement, wedding photography, boudoir
- post-processing, workflow, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop
- and more!
We offer group Atlanta photography workshops where we teach hands on shooting with models, so we want everybody to learn by shooting. Our goal is to train photographers of all experience levels so it doesn’t matter if you are a beginner photographer, intermediate photographer, advanced photographer or a professional we have a great experience awaiting you. All of our models sign model releases so you can use the images you take in your portfolio, on your blog and Facebook. If you love Nature Photography, Children Photography, Wedding Photography or photographing Families or if you are a beginner photographer wanting to learn how to use your camera, understand lighting, how to use Photoshop and Lightroom, we have a workshop for you! We can also customize a private workshop, so we can work around your schedule and goals. If you are wanting to take your photography to the next level, polish your photograph style or learn how to be a creative photographer then contact our studio or sign up on line for an upcoming Photography Workshop in Atlanta. We will have a product section coming soon where we will have album design templates, custom card templates, photography e-books, photography videos, Photoshop actions and more. Sometimes the best workshop is to hire us for a private photo shoot, so consider Moreland Photography for your next family, high school senior, children, newborn, maternity, model portfolio and wedding photography shoot.