Wedding Photography Workshop
If you’re looking for an astounding wedding photography workshop, look no further! If you have photographed weddings, have a wedding coming up, or would just like to learn the behind the scenes of wedding photography, this wedding photography workshop is for you! The Instructor, Mike Moreland, is an award-winning wedding photographer. There is no question about wedding photography you can ask that Mike can’t answer. During this six hour class, we’ll show you different styles of wedding photography. We’ll show you traditional bride and groom poses, keeping it classic. Then we’ll move onto more journalistic style shooting, where your images will tell a story. We provide the Bride & Groom all you need is a fun spirit and a ready-attitude. This wedding photography workshop is more about the photography, and showing our students how to shoot creatively. We aim to constantly think outside of the box, and encourage you to do so! Because this class is only three hours, we focus on the photography. To learn more of the business behind wedding photography, we offer custom workshops, better suited for your photographing niche.
This year we will be at the gorgeous Mandarin Oriental Hotel & Spa!
Here are a few pictures of the venue we were at last April! To check out older wedding photography workshops, check out the blog!
- On location with Bride & Groom models
- 2-3 Professional Photographer Instructors, minimum of 2 assistants
- How to see and make light
- How to direct bride and groom
- Thinking outside the box
- Lighting, composition
- How to capture you vision
- Proper timeline technique
- TEAM: You get an experienced wedding photography team at your disposal for all questions!
- ALL LEVELS: Because of our team, you’ll receive as much 1 on 1 interaction as you’d like. Are you coming just for building your portfolio and don’t need advice, we’ll leave you alone. Are you a newbie to wedding photography and don’t know where to begin? Even if you’re some where in between, this class is perfect for you.
- BUILD YOUR PORTFOLIO: All our models fill out a model release! This allows you to use your images in your portfolio and social media! Use this class to build your repertoire!
- COMMUNITY: When you attend this workshop, and others we offer, you’ll create friendships that last a lifetime. This sounds corny, but it’s true! You’ll meet people at your experience level, and with more experience than you. We’ve had several students join together after class (outside of creative edge) and put together smashing wedding photography duos! With friendships created during these workshops, you’ll gain a shooting partner, someone to share equipment with, and most importantly people to bounce ideas off of and gain constructive feedback!
Special Offer: Sign up today for $250! Sign up a friend with our 2 for $450 deal, and save $50!
Check out some of our most recent wedding photography workshops on our blog!
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES POLICY:
Before booking workshops, please carefully review your workshop information; including location, date, time, and cost. You may transfer your workshop to another person as long as you make arrangements with us 72 hours prior to the date of the workshop. Exchanges to another workshop of the same price is possible, as long as seats are still available and you make arrangements with us 72 hours prior to the date of the original workshop scheduled. Refunds will not be given in the event of a missed workshop. No refunds will be rewarded for day-of cancellations, some exceptions may apply. Please keep in mind we have the right to reschedule a workshop to another date if we do not have a minimum of 6 attendees signed up a week prior to the workshop, or due to inclement weather.
|Mandarin Oriental Hotel||Nov 6, 2017||4 PM -8:30 PM||15 Students|
|Mandarin Oriental Hotel||April 9, 2018||4 PM -8:30 PM||15 Students|
Where do I meet?
We will email all students the address a week prior to the workshop.
Overview from a previous Wedding Workshop at Piedmont Park: