ADVANCED PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP | April 15, 2018 4:30-9pm
The goal for the Advanced Photography workshops is all about lighting! This is a new workshop for those who loved the Basic, Introduction, and Intermediate classes, this is the next step!! We feel you all should have the opportunity to take your photography as far as possible, and we want to help you get there. The Advanced Photography Workshop is unique to other photography classes in the area. We provide several different models, and a location that will make you say, “Wow!” the beautiful Piedmont Park.
We believe in the beauty of natural lighting. It’s available everywhere. With the advanced lighting photography workshop we’ll start by teaching you the different possibilities of using natural light. Some of our favorite ways are through black lighting, side lighting, and soft lighting. You’ll also learn the negatives and positives of direct sun and using flash. The list keeps going with helping you learn creative subtractive lighting, and using off camera lighting and flashes to create the perfect lighting achievement. Lighting can make a huge difference in your photographs, regardless of the subject. With our incredible advanced photography workshop, you’ll walk away with new knowledge in shooting outside the box, and how to creatively capture incredible moments and artistic images. This Advanced Photography Workshop is geared toward the intermediate to advanced photographer. If you have any questions on where you might be considered, please call Mike! See you soon, at the next Advanced Photography Class!
ADVANCED PHOTO WORKSHOP INSIDE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Using different light modifiers
- Shooting in low light
- Creating Lighting out of nothing
- Composition and Posing to make strong images
- Storytelling with your images
WHAT MAKES CREATIVE EDGE ADVANCED PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS DIFFERENT?
- Hands-on portion of photographing models
- Minimum of 2 professional photographers at all times
- Video feedback follow up for images you took during the workshop
- Video Overview emailed to you after the workshop to review all topic covered
- $50 off your registration to the next Specialty Workshop
- Models sign model releases so you can use your images in your portfolios and social media
We will be meeting in the Park Tavern parking lot near Piedmont Park. Please wear comfortable shoes as we will be walking a good portion of the park to get to ideal areas.